Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gaurav the jerk!!!!!!

The straight guy without ne motives
I live like that only
Mah rules mah psyche….m in love with
Tasting life closely
Living just to have fun…m having a blast….
Started vid it…..carrying it to the last
Sannu nayi painda koi fark …ne more
Happpy being gaurav the jerk…right frm the core


Maa asked me to be sensitive n listen…..
Paa wanted me to b responsible…
Nah….its not that easy….
U cn tame a dogs tail…..tht seems possible…
Riding mah cycle...who gives a F fr merc ……
Happy being gaurav the jerk….


She said she would love me n do care
Bt I cudnt stay too long…. Just fr 1 fare…
Cycle sadi rukdi nahin kissi de vaste…
So…. « jaanu…..tu apne raste main apne raste…… »
Utar gayi uske chehre ki chamak……
Still….. happy being gaurav the jerk……..


Frnds said….”sudhar ja sale”….pehen le gulabi
Ban ja aadmi…..dhund le hamari bhabhi..
Life demands sacrifice…..deni hogi mujhe qurbani…
But wht can I do……bhagvan nhn banata ladki shayani….
Change the gals….change the world……nw thts mah work……
Its mah job…..job for gaurav the jerk



Hakuna matata

No comments: