Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Last Note

Curtains are down and the lights are dim
On to the window shadows blink
Saw my face and my emotions are visible
They won’t understand it….. nothing is feasible

Life outside is fast and ever growing….
I was left out…..didn’t feel like following
Is it just the glass that makes me stand apart
Or the morals that I pursued.. right from the start

All the memories flashed on the window against me
Did I struggle for this?? or was it what I am destined to be??
Friends family and all the people I m leaving
Were they really there or it was just a lie.. I m believing

Bidding goodbye to the things I loved and enjoyed
Stepping to my next goal… I can really see the void
With a sigh of relief…. opened the window
It was time…….time to… leave behind the shadows

It’s my decision and my choice to fly…….
Don’t wan’t you to feel bad…..don’t want you to cry………


Hakuna matata

No comments: