Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Inside Journey

Days months and years passed by….
Was living under this illusion of complete GYAN
Read books and met people…….
Tried being a thinker and even a clown

Every time I thought I have got the answers
I m grown up and I understand
Life turned out again with different colors
Sometimes made me sick….sometimes it was grand

Was taught and disciplined and mind washed
But I wanted to break free…..
Free from the religion society and the caste
Was in search of mah inner self…..just me

Am I just a figment of mah own perception??
Or its just a body and a mind…..??
Taking up different roles .. ohh I so love d deceptions
Playing mah part…….also tried the other sides

Mah choices made me the person I am
Priority was the take of the time…
“To be or Not to Be”….was all that I can
Was taking mah own stand…so big a crime??

Emotions are good …..but does not work 24X7
Logics fail sometimes too…..it just happens
I tried to be many but all I can be is ONE
The Ultimate Truth is what I am seeking………..


Hakuna Matata

No comments: