Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Self-righteousness

Killed them all, coz that was right
Its no longer about me, the whole fiery fight
They should have thought before this devilish deed
They have to cry now……regret, shout and bleed
I did not make enemies, it was always them
I followed the right, It was my self-righteousness
Never believed in violence….
Wasn’t my fault….so was my experience
I wanted peace and harmony all around
Hatred, jealousy and war is what is found
“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind” is what I was taught
Why don’t they respect humanity…and that is why I fought
Lost my optimism and guilt conscience …….
Negative plus negative makes positive...read that in science
But still somewhere deep inside……I feel things would change…..
Till then m struggling…. when everybody seems strange

Hakuna Matata

No comments: