Thursday, August 6, 2009

Inside me

22 years in the making and things changed
My feelings ....my emotions.…felt strange
Gone are the sunny days….days of the carefree
Time has changed and so is the person… I used to be
My perspective....... about the world around me
Carved out this rage….. Inside Me

Cramming and beatings…is what I make of education
Scaring the children….building up the frustration
Competition and cutting other’s neck… was the motive
Couldn’t make up to the pace….tried as hard as it can be
But it changed the vision…how I feel n how I see
Bringing out ….the other side of Me

Caste, Community and religion is what I was taught
But could not justify still….why the hell… people fought
It’s plain biology…… got that in school….and that’s what I’ve found
We all are just homosapiens….some are dumb and some are sound
Then why this hullabaloo….the fighting spree
Don’t know….but …creates an uproar Inside Me


Democracy……I thought…….was freedom for people
But politics and power games…..making my country cripple
Vote banks and allegations is what they have made it
If there’s no nuisance….Well then create it
It’s simple…..why people can’t see
I can…..it’s the other side of Me


Bomb blasts and communal riots…..is what people want now
“Live and let live”…seems ….they cannot see it somehow
Humanity is redefined, because minds are getting nihilistic
“Let’s make world a better place”…seems sarcastic
But I would rise……. Stand against it all….
I can…coz…I’ve got what it takes….Inside Me……….

Hakuna matata

No comments: